Support for Advocacy and Training to Health Initiative
Action Research Center of Anusandhan trust
• Students studying in recognized colleges, universities and academic institutions of higher learning in social sciences and medicine are eligible to work as interns in SATHI.
• SATHI can accommodate a maximum of two interns at a time from a single college/ university/institution.
• The internship period should at least be a month and the intern should be committed to work full time during this period
• The application must be duly forwarded by the official authority of the College/University/Institution to The Internship Coordinator of SATHI on
firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for the Internship should be submitted well in advance (at least one month before the internship starts).
• The intern should be willing for fieldwork in tribal and rural areas. The intern might have to stay in these areas if required.
After receiving the written communication (e-mail or mail) from the college/ university/ institute, the SATHI internship coordinator will forward the letter and resume/ curriculum vitae to the Working Group (WG). WG is a decision taking body of SATHI organisation. The WG will take final decision regarding selection of interns considering the time availability for mentoring the interns and availability of work for interns. The decision will be conveyed to the internship co-ordinator who will eventually convey it to the concerned college / university / institute. If required, a short interview of interns will be conducted before selecting them for placement in SATHI to assess the capacity of the interns to work with SATHI. The interview panel will be decided by the WG.