Funder: The Foundation to Promote Open Society(FPOS)New Executives Fund Award Budget - US$41,697
Period: 1st November 2015 to 31st October 2017
Goal: building up a national resource center for private healthcare accountability within the framework of universal healthcare (UHC) in India
- Formal capacity building activities of the emerging leadership team of SATHI.
- Promoting UHC by Conducting Meetings, promoting generic medicines, Conducting Events
- Developing Web site, semi Animation films, for public evaluation of the hospitals and for rational doctors network
- To interact widely at national level with decision makers regarding emerging issues and challenges in the health sector.
- To promote idea of Universal Health Care in middle class
- To foster Pune Doctors - Citizen Forum to address growing trust deficit in patients and doctors.
Anusandhan Trust, a public trust registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950, (Registration No: E-13480), runs two centres namely: CEHAT based in Mumbai and SATHI in Pune.